User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Choose the best option to complete each blank.
When an animal __()__ a plant, the energy that the plant got from the sun is transferred to the animal. An animal that eats plants is called __()__ . Since it is the first animal in the food chain, it could be called the __()__ consumer. So here, a consumer is an animal that eats plants or other animals. Consumers that eat only other animals are called __()__ . And consumers that eat __()__ plants and animals are called __()__ . Producers are also very important for the survival of all living organisms in an ecosystem. Consumers __()__ on producers for the food which gives them __(?)__ . None of the other living things, would survive for long without producers.

Alight
Bair
Cenergy
Dwater

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Ccc. Cc

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
I do agree with all of you.the correct answer is C according to me

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
OF COURSE IT IS C

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
energy is the answer SOF mostly wrong

Ans 5:

Class : Class 10
It should be C as consumers get energy from producers , not air.

Ans 6:

are plants air conditioner!

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7
the correct ans should be c(energy)

Ans 8:

c not b sof should verify

Ans 9:

THE CORRECT ANSWER MUST BE OPTION "C".

Ans 10:

I agree with all of u . Answer is C and not B!!! We get ENERGY from EATING plants and not AIR.

Ans 11:

It Should be C not B as animals get mainly ENERGY from it not AIR. And it is also written in the para that producers - plants transfer ENERGY. SOF need to check it.

Ans 12:

(Master Answer)Admin from revisewise, NoidaClass : >Class 1 10 days agoThe correct answer is C.When an animal __eats__ a plant, the energy that the plant got from the sun is transferred to the animal. An animal that eats plants is called __consumer__ . Since it is the first animal in the food chain, it could be called the __primary__ consumer. So here, a consumer is an animal that eats plants or other animals. Consumers that eat only other animals are called __carnivores__ . And consumers that eat __both__ plants and animals are called __omnivores__ . Producers are also very important for the survival of all living organisms in an ecosystem. Consumers __depend__ on producers for the food which gives them __energy__ . None of the other living things, would survive for long without producers

Ans 13:

Yes the right ans. is C.

Ans 14:

Class : Class 5
It's CCCCCCCCCCCCCDCCCCCCCCCCCDCC

Ans 15:

THE CORRECT ANS.=C

Ans 16:

Correct Answer is Energy.Such misleading erroneous answer key needs review by SOF as it creates confusion among st children.

Ans 17:

The correct answer should be option c ,that is energy and not option b that is air

Ans 18:

are plants air conditioner

Ans 19:

(Master Answer)The correct answer is C.When an animal __eats__ a plant, the energy that the plant got from the sun is transferred to the animal. An animal that eats plants is called __consumer__ . Since it is the first animal in the food chain, it could be called the __primary__ consumer. So here, a consumer is an animal that eats plants or other animals. Consumers that eat only other animals are called __carnivores__ . And consumers that eat __both__ plants and animals are called __omnivores__ . Producers are also very important for the survival of all living organisms in an ecosystem. Consumers __depend__ on producers for the food which gives them __energy__ . None of the other living things, would survive for long without producers.It should be C cause how can we get air from plants ⁉

Ans 20:

The correct ans is energy I have marked it energy but it shows wrong

Ans 21:

answer is c

Ans 22:

hi

Ans 23:

It should have been c many people have said this and I too agree that it was energy

Ans 24:

the correct answer should be and is C

Ans 25:

(please give some up votes and sof please make it as a master answer)The correct answer is C(energy) as the producers are plant. i agree that plants also give air but over here in the case of food it gives energy to all living beings. please go through the candid new trends in science textbook, interdependence in living being beings. thank you

Ans 26:

its C you dont get air from eating stuff

Ans 27:

I have also typed option C but my device is showing it wrong?????????I think my device has hanged It needs check up !!!!!!!!!!

Ans 28:

Class : Class 3
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS C.PLEASE RECTIFY IT.

Ans 29:

Class : Class 10
The answer should be c not b

Ans 30:

Guys it is K K for koolK give up enthf

Ans 31:

Correct answer should be C.

Ans 32:

it should be option CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ans 33:

Correct ans. is C

Ans 34:

CCCCCCCCCC

Ans 35:

it is definitely energy

Ans 36:

It should be C and not B. Consumers get energy from food and not air.

Ans 37: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is C.

When an animal __eats__ a plant, the energy that the plant got from the sun is transferred to the animal. An animal that eats plants is called __consumer__ . Since it is the first animal in the food chain, it could be called the __primary__ consumer. So here, a consumer is an animal that eats plants or other animals. Consumers that eat only other animals are called __carnivores__ . And consumers that eat __both__ plants and animals are called __omnivores__ . Producers are also very important for the survival of all living organisms in an ecosystem. Consumers __depend__ on producers for the food which gives them __energy__ . None of the other living things, would survive for long without producers. 

Ans 38:

hi

Ans 39:

The correct answer should be Option C(Energy) not Option B(Air)

Ans 40:

Class : Class 3
the correct answer is C

Ans 41:

Correct answer is C.

Ans 42:

yeah ....It should be C

Ans 43:

The correct answer is c (energy) not b (air)

Ans 44:

Ans 45:

The correct answer is C and not B. When animals eat plants they get energy from them and not air.

Ans 46:

IT SHOULD BE C INSTEAD OF B BECAUSE ''CONSUMERS GET ENERGY FROM PRODUCERS.''

Ans 47:

Ans 48:

The correct answer is C:energy and not B:air

Ans 49:

it is Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 50:

The correct answer should be option C

Ans 51:

it should be c

Ans 52:

The correct answer is probably C. How can plants transfer air to others?.I THINK there is a need of reporting an error

Post Your Answer