User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

What is a common character of the above shown animals?

A They all live in water.
B They all lack backbone.
C They all have scales on their body.
D They all lay eggs to reproduce.

they all lay eggs

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The backbone or the vertebral column is a long, bony, rod–like structure, which extends from the base of the skull to the lower back. The animals which possess the backbone are called vertebrates and the ones which do not possess it are called invertebrates. Ant, spider, octopus, amoeba and starfish, are all invertebrates.So, the answer is B. Amoeba does not lay eggs. It is an unicellular organism which divide by binary fission.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
amoeba divides itself it does not lay eggs. they all lACK A BACKBONE

Ans 3:

Class : Class 1

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7

Ans 5:

admin , who are you ? why you do not tell your real name ?

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
GIMME GIMME THE ANS

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7
the ans is b

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6
why is everyone talking about animals?! I got a question about plants specifically complete and incomplete flowers. SOF PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!! AND THAT ADMIN IS COMPLETELY USELESS

Ans 9:

The backbone or the vertebral column is a long, bony, rod–like structure, which extends from the base of the skull to the lower back. The animals which possess the backbone are called vertebrates and the ones which do not possess it are called invertebrates. Ant, spider, octopus, amoeba and starfish, are all invertebrates.So, the answer is B. Amoeba does not lay eggs. It is an unicellular organism which divide by binary fission.

Ans 10:

Class : Class 8
I agree with ARUNAV

Ans 11:

Class : Class 8
ans is b

Post Your Answer