User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Geeta placed three objects made of different materials as shown in the figure. She observed a bright spot of light at (II) but (III) would not get any spot. Then,

A (I) and (II) are made of transparent materials and (III) is made of opaque material.
B (I) is made of transparent material, (II) is made of translucent material and (III) is made of opaque material.
C (I) is made of transparent material, (II) is made of opaque material and (III) is made of either transparent or opaque or translucent material.
D (I) and (II) are made of opaque material and (III) is made of transparent material.

Answer can be B also because (iii) did not get any spot so it should be opaque and (ii) is translucent as a direct source of light is coming from the torch because (i) is transparent.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
c

Ans 2:

c

Ans 3:

IF [I] WILL BE TRANSPARENT ,AS WE KNOW THAT THE MATERIALS WHICH ALLOW LIGHT TO PASS THROUGH THEM ARE CALLED TRANSPARENT SO IF WE CUT OUT A SQUARE TRANSPARENT SHEET FROM A ROLL OF TRANSPARENT ,SURELY THE LIGHT PATCH WILL PASS THROUGH[II]THEN THE [II] MATERIAL SHOULD BE SOMETING WHICH CAN NOT ALLOW LIGHT TO PASS TROUGH IT IT SHOULD BE OPAQUE AND THE LAST SQUARE[III] CAN BE MADE OUT FROM ANY MATERIAL,THUS IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE ANSWER.SO WE CONCLUDE THE CORRECT ANSWER IS C

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
correct answer is C

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
to my knowledge the ans is c

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
to my knowledge the ans is c

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 8
No, the right answer is opt. c because if II is translucent, then it will NOT GET A CLEAR BRIGHT SPOT but a hazy one.

Ans 9:

No, the right answer is opt. c because if II is translucent, then it will NOT GET A CLEAR BRIGHT SPOT but a hazy one.

Ans 10:

option c

Ans 11:

its c as transparent object 1 will allow light ti pass. opaque object 2 wont allow anything to pass and will make a patch of light and the last could be anything

Ans 12:

it could be b too as it is not clear that if it has any problem in it like hazy r said if its clear

Ans 13:

SOF I had given C how you show that I gave B???

Post Your Answer