User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

The different steps of vermicomposting are given below randomly.
(i) Spread sand on the floor of the pit
(ii) Place red worms in the pit
(iii) Cover with a grass
(iv) Sprinkle water to keep it moist
(v) Dig a pit in a suitable place
(vi) Add vegetable peels and fruit waste in the pit
Which of the following represents the correct sequence of steps?

A (v) → (vi) → (i) → (iii) → (ii) → (iv)
B (v) → (i) → (vi) → (iii) → (iv) → (ii)
C (v) → (i) → (iii) → (vi) → (ii) → (iv)
D (v) → (ii) → (iii) → (iv) → (i) → (vi)

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
in a much better way First we have to dig the ground. (v) Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i) Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess. (ii)

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
option B

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9

Ans 4:

First we have to dig the ground. (v) Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i) Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
B

Ans 6:

in a much better way First we have to dig the ground. (v)| Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i)| Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) | We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) | Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) | We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess. (ii)|

Post Your Answer