User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Four different types of matter are put into the syringes as seen in the ‘Before’ diagrams. The opening of each syringe is then covered tightly and the piston is pushed as hard as possible. The results for each syringe are shown in the ‘After’ diagrams.

Which syringe is most likely to have cod liver oil in it?

A Syringe in diagram W
B Syringe in diagram X
C Syringe in diagram Y
D Syringe in diagram Z

can solid be compressed?

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
Alright, so umm seriously the answer should be C also in the question Diagram Y. So, here it is cod liver oil which is semi-liquid = Half liquid and half solid. U can push it a little bit so the answer is C. In the book, it is turmeric powder and the answer is showing B too! I mean powder like seriously. The answer in the book should be D also in the book called Diagram Z. It is POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like seriously Powder! They need to understand before writing the question in the book.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
Answer is B solid cannot be compressed

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Dear friends, the answer is D. There has been an error by the SOF team. Cod liver oil is a liquid, so it will flow out. As diagram Z is showing precisely that, the answer is D.

Ans 6:

B

Ans 7:

I got it right

Ans 8:

Class : Class 5

Ans 9:

LIQIUDS CAN NOT BE COMPRESSED. SO COD LIVER OIL IS IN SYRINGE XXXXXXXX @ RAJVEER

Ans 10:

D

Ans 11:

Class : Class 7

Ans 12:

Class : Class 5
Answer is D

Ans 13:

Class : Class 7
the answer is B, you can do the question and see the answer

Ans 14: