User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Manu connected three bulbs to a cell as shown in figure. She found that filament of bulb Q is broken. Which of the following statements is correct?

A Only bulb R will glow.
B Only bulb P will glow.
C Both bulbs P and R will glow.
D None of the bulbs will glow.

in the fig the bulb Q is not seeing fuse, any person who is solving these question can choose option 'C'

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
ya i bet it is c

Ans 2:

UHHH How answer D???

Ans 3:

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ans 4:

answer should be c as the wire is connecting to p and r ALSO IF THE FILAMENT IS BROKEN ONLY Q CAN NOT LIGHT UP.

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

I meant option 'D' not option B sorry for the mistake in my arguement

Ans 7:

If the filament of bulb Q is fused then the circuit is not being completed because the electrons won't be able to reach the positive terminal as they would be stopped by the broken filament and electricity won't be able to pass through the filament to the negative terminal and due to the two cases that a circuit has to be completed for electricity to move and second one given it is proven that option 'B' is the correct option instead of 'A' 'C' or ' D'

Ans 8:

Class : Class 4
ccc

Ans 9:

I m

Ans 10:

Class : Class 9

Post Your Answer