User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Consider the following statements and select the option which correctly identifies true (T) and false (F).
(i) Part that gives colour to the eye is iris.
(ii) Transparent outer layer that refracts light is lens.
(iii) Retina is a light sensitive layer of the eye.
(iv) Cornea is a region without any sensory cells.

(i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
A F T F T
B T F T T
C T T F F
D F F T T

answer is wrooonnng

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
IT IS OPTION (B)

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer should be option(B) as Iris is the part of the eye which gives its color and not the retina as retina is the innermost part of the eye. But in the solution it is given that retina of the eye gives its color. Iris contains colored pigments which give the eye it s color.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
I think it's B??

Ans 4:

I agree, it should ideally be B, as iris IS indeed the part of the eye that gives it colour

Ans 5:

Class : Class 3
not B? I'm pretty sure the iris gives colour to the eye...

Ans 6:

I think the given answer is wrong, as it states the correct answer is option D. Option D says Iris does NOT give colour to the eye, but actually, the iris is the coloured part of the eye. Thus, the correct option should be option B.

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

D

Ans 9:

Correct answer is B. It is the iris which gives colour to the eye ( not retina)Retina forms the inverted image .

Ans 10:

Since when did cornea become the part which gives colour? I’m lost ,shouldn’t the answer be b?

Ans 11:

Answer is b as Cornea does not give colour to eye

Ans 12:

this answer is wrong correct answer is b

Ans 13:

It’s b

Ans 14:

I have done this test many times, and this issue is still not rectified.. It is the iris which gives colour to our eye and not the retina. Please look into this issue!

Ans 15:

Class : Class 4
Yes the answer is wrong it should be b.iris gives colour to the eye not the cornea

Ans 16:

IT’S B!! SINCE WHEN DID THE CORNEA BECOME THE PART WHICH GIVES LIGHT??

Ans 17:

Fdvdfvdfbrfbfgbfgbt

Ans 18:

seriously I am confused.. what should I follow?!?!?!.. The book or this?.. book says that iris gives colour to eyes and online says RETINA?!?!.. my mind is blown.. if this happens in the actual exam marks will be reduced drastically.. I am confused and angry

Ans 19:

The answer will be option {B} because Iris gives color to the eyes.

Ans 20:

Class : Class 6

Ans 21:

Class : Class 6
correct is B

Ans 22:

same even i think it should be b bcuz the iris gives colour to the eye and not the retina

Ans 23:

yes the answer is wrong because this states that the cornea gives colour to eyes which is wrong

Ans 24:

Class : Class 10
The correct answer is B. Iris gives color to the eye.

Ans 25:

Ans 26:

Answer should be (b)

Ans 27:

Class : Class 5
yes you're right

Post Your Answer