National Cyber Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
8

Ans 3:

Class : Class 3
8 Bits = 1 Byte

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
8 bits are equal to 1 byte

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
8 bits= 1 byte

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
8 bits

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 8:

Class : Class 7
8 bit

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 10:

Class : Class 6
8 bits = 1 byte

Ans 11:

Class : Class 9
8 bits

Ans 12:

Class : Class 7
8 BIT IS EQUAL TO ONE BYTE

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Favorites,,Libraries,Homegroup,Computer,Network

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
It shows all the drives and folders of windows explorer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
gigahertz (GHz) megahertz(MHz)

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Megahertz or Gigahertz

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
As if you are talking about static webpages it is HTML or there are other languages also there like javascript,php,asp,etc but HTML is the basic for all if want to start, start with html,css and javascript as they are known as the basic requirements for web.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
60% HTML, but the rest 40% is c+, C++, Java, Python, etc.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
html

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
java

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
HTML

Ans 6:

Class : Class 5
ANS. IS HTML.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
In windows explorer, go to tools and select pop-up blockers.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
.docx

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Microsoft Surface pro 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
ctrl+z

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
ctrl + z

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Ctrl + Z

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
Ctrl + z

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
RAM Random Access Memory is a built in memory

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
RAM

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
ram is the in built memory of a computer

Post Your Answer