National Cyber Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Favorites,,Libraries,Homegroup,Computer,Network

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
It shows all the drives and folders of windows explorer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
Megahertz or Gigahertz

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
gigahertz (GHz) megahertz(MHz)

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
java

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
60% HTML, but the rest 40% is c+, C++, Java, Python, etc.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
As if you are talking about static webpages it is HTML or there are other languages also there like javascript,php,asp,etc but HTML is the basic for all if want to start, start with html,css and javascript as they are known as the basic requirements for web.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
HTML

Ans 5:

Class : Class 5
ANS. IS HTML.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 4
html

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
In windows explorer, go to tools and select pop-up blockers.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
.docx

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Microsoft Surface pro 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Ctrl + z

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
ctrl + z

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
ctrl+z

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Ctrl + Z

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
RAM Random Access Memory is a built in memory

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
ram is the in built memory of a computer

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
RAM

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
pixel and megapixel

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
Megapixel

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
Pixel

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
PIXELS AND MEGAPIXELS

Ans 5:

Class : Class 5
pixels and megapixels

Post Your Answer