National Cyber Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Laser printers

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
Dots per inch

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Impact Printer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Output

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
a program which translates source program into object program.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
A compiler is a computer program (or a set of programs) that transforms source code written in a programming language (the source language) into another computer language (the target language), with the latter often having a binary form known as object code.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Kilobyte

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
answer is bit bit>nibble>byte>gigabyte>megabyte

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
TCP/IP

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
8 BIT IS EQUAL TO ONE BYTE

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
8 bits

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
8 bits

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
8 bits= 1 byte

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
8 bits are equal to 1 byte

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
8 bits = 1 byte

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 8:

Class : Class 7
8 bit

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6
8

Ans 10:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 11:

Class : Class 5
8 bits

Ans 12:

Class : Class 3
8 Bits = 1 Byte

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
It shows all the drives and folders of windows explorer

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
Favorites,,Libraries,Homegroup,Computer,Network

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
Megahertz or Gigahertz

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
gigahertz (GHz) megahertz(MHz)

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
HTML

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
java

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
html

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
ANS. IS HTML.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
As if you are talking about static webpages it is HTML or there are other languages also there like javascript,php,asp,etc but HTML is the basic for all if want to start, start with html,css and javascript as they are known as the basic requirements for web.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 5
60% HTML, but the rest 40% is c+, C++, Java, Python, etc.

Post Your Answer