National Cyber Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
TCP/IP

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
8 BIT IS EQUAL TO ONE BYTE

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
8 Bits = 1 Byte

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
8 bits= 1 byte

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
8 bits

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
8 bit

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
8

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6
8 bits

Ans 9:

Class : Class 7
8 bits are equal to 1 byte

Ans 10:

Class : Class 8
8 bits

Ans 11:

Class : Class 6
8 bits = 1 byte

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
It shows all the drives and folders of windows explorer

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
Favorites,,Libraries,Homegroup,Computer,Network

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
gigahertz (GHz) megahertz(MHz)

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
Gigahertz (GHz) or Megahertz (MHz).

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Megahertz or Gigahertz

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
As if you are talking about static webpages it is HTML or there are other languages also there like javascript,php,asp,etc but HTML is the basic for all if want to start, start with html,css and javascript as they are known as the basic requirements for web.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
60% HTML, but the rest 40% is c+, C++, Java, Python, etc.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 3
java

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
HTML

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
html

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
In windows explorer, go to tools and select pop-up blockers.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
.docx

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Microsoft Surface pro 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
ctrl + z

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
ctrl+z

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
Ctrl + z

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Ctrl + Z

Post Your Answer