NSO 2nd Level Exam Preparation
Whoa! You are at the right place, at the right time, as we are the Official and the World's Largest SOF Olympiad Training Portal with the most authentic and upto date content for 2nd level NSO. The children have worked hard for NSO exams. It is now our turn to boost their confidence and help them prepare well for 2nd Level NSO.
Here is some information and some tips for NSO Level 2 Exams
- Level 2 Olympiads for IEO, NSO, IMO will be held in 2nd or 3rd week of February, 2018.
- The syllabus of NSO Level 2 Olympiads is exactly same as NSO Level 1 olympiads.
- The difficulty level of NSO Level 2 Olympiads is higher than NSO Level 1 olympiads.
- By this time, most of the schools have completed the curriculum for the session, so children have been taught all the topics.
- NSO Level 2 Olympiads are tougher and comprehensive, but with regular practice and discipline, it is not difficult to get a good rank.
- NSO 1st level Results will be out in December end, so you will get around 1 month to prepare for NSO Level 2.
- If you are confident about your child's performance in NSO 1st level, then start preparing them gradually for NSO Level 2, without waiting for the NSO Level 1 results to be out. It never hurts to study extra.
- Spending few hours per week, will help you get a good score in NSO Level 2.
- We know you are overburdened with your syllabus in your schools and thus we have tried to keep the 2nd Level Olympiad Preparation content on our portal as crisp and relevant as possible.
- We suggest that with the below mentioned content, you can score really well and be proud of the time spent with us on SOF Olympiad Trainer
- Revise NSO Chapter-wise Testbank
- Attempt NSO Level 2 Previous Year Papers
- Attempt NSO Level 2 Mock Tests
We have NSO Level 2 Content for for Classes 3 to 8.