Whoa! You are at the right place, at the right time, as we are the Official and the World's Largest SOF Olympiad Training Portal with the most authentic and upto date content for 2nd level NCO. The children have worked hard and made us proud by qualifying for NCO 2nd Level exams. It is now our turn to boost their confidence and help them prepare well for 2nd Level NCO.
Here is some information and some tips for NCO Level 2 Exams
- Level 2 Olympiads for NCO, NSO, IMO are generally held in 2nd or 3rd week of February.
- By this time, most of the schools have completed the curriculum for the session, so children have been taught all the topics.
- NCO Level 2 Olympiads are tougher and comprehensive, but with regular practice and discipline, it is not difficult to get a good rank.
- NCO 1st level Results are out in November end, so you get full two months to prepare for NCO Level 2
- Spending just few hours per week, will help you get a good score in NCO Level 2
- We know you are overburdened with your syllabus in your schools and thus we have tried to keep the 2nd Level Olympiad Preparation content on our portal as crisp and relevant as possible.
- We feel that with the below mentioned content, you can score really well and be proud of the time spent with us on SOF Olympiad Trainer
- NCO Chapter-wise Testbank
- NCO Level 2 Previous Year Paper
- NCO Level 2 Mock Tests
So help your children realize their true potential by preparing and practicing with SOF Olympiad Trainer.
We have NCO Level 2 Content for for Classes 3 to 8.